Many hugs and air kisses to the lovely Nadwa @ Painfully Fictional for nominating me and the fabulous logo makeover!
I’d love to acknowledge Okoto Engima for the creation of the lovely award!
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10-20 people.
Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Share your link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me:
- My twin and I often give each other book recommendations, and if she says read a book…I go ahead and read it!
- My dream place to read is on a not too chilly, not too warm, day in the middle of a prairie, surrounded by grass, with puffy white clouds and a pine forest on the edge of the praire, on a picnic blanket with lots of pillows!
- I once bought 40 metres of clear contact to cover all my books.
Award Questions & Answers:
- If you were to live in any fictional world, which one would you choose?
- David Eddings’ The Belgariad series. His world building is AMAZING! This is a really old series but it reads like a modern one.
- If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be?
- Probably Hale from Ally Carter’s Heist Society series. Soooo swoon-worthy! Ally Carter always writes excellent novels, and the best book-boyfriends!
- Here’s an overrated, cliché question: What book would you bring if you were stranded on an island?
- Tough! Hmmm… Probably Loiusa May Alcott’s Little Women. Jo is such a rebel, and the book is kind and generally teaches you a lot about family and love.
- A book that you didn’t expect would make you cry?
- I generally stay away from novels that I know would make me cry, and it’s been a really long time since I’ve read a novel that has made me cry. Probably Avery by Charlotte McConaghy. A BEAUTIFUL novel, I would highly recommend it to anybody who loves a good romance novel with EXCEPTIONAL world-building. And it’s by an Aussie author!
- Random: One sort of food you wouldn’t mind eating for the rest of your life?
- Healthy food! I recently realised just how…uncomfortable…eating junk food every day can make you.
My Blog Nominees:
- Literary Dust
- That Bookshelf Bitch
- Between The Bookshelves
- My Tiny Obsessions
- Avonna Loves Genres
- Café Book Bean
- The Bookish Underdog
- Shelfie: Your YA Snapshot
My 5 Questions of Choice:
- Your favourite romance novel(s) and why you loved them?
- Name your most annoying book nerd problems?
- If you were an author, what would you write and why?
- Novels you will definitely buy this year that are being published in 2017?
- Funny: Name your most embarrassing moment where there was a book involved?
My Best Post:
Since this is one of my all time favourite fantasy series, here is a link below to my review of the novel! It’s a trilogy and the third novel came out January 3rd this year!